Art of Fabric: Conditions of Entry
- The exhibition is open to any current member of the Wellington Quilters' Guild Inc.
- There is no limit on the number of quilts entered by a member.
- The exhibition committee undertakes to exhibit at least one entry per member. Members are required to indicate their priority choices for exhibition on the entry form.
- Entries must have been completed after 9th October 2016.
- Entries must be delivered to St Anne's Hall, 22 Emmett St, Newtown, Wellington between 12.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday September 1st 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- A quilt consists of three or more layers of material held together with stitch.
Further information about labelling, hanging sleeves, and packaging of exhibition items will be given at Guild meetings.