Art of Fabric
Wellington Quilters Exhibition
5-14 October 2018
The Exhibition Handbook is here
Hand in Days
Saturday 1 September: Hand in day for all exhibition quilts (no exceptions).
Thursday 13 September: Hand in day for ‘Whatever the weather’ challenge quilts.
Thursday 13 September: Hand in day for ‘cash & carry’ items.
Thursday 4 October: Opening night of the exhibition
Sunday 14 October: Closing day of the exhibition – all items to be picked up.
Conditions of Entry
- The exhibition is open to any current member of the Wellington Quilters' Guild Inc.
- There is no limit on the number of quilts entered by a member.
- The exhibition committee undertakes to exhibit at least one entry per member. Members are required to indicate their priority choices for exhibition on the entry form.
- Entries must have been completed after 9th October 2016.
- Entries must be delivered to St Anne's Hall, 22 Emmett St, Newtown, Wellington between 12.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday 1 September 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- A quilt consists of three or more layers of material held together with stitch.
Further information about labelling, hanging sleeves, and packaging of exhibition items are included in the Exhibition Handbook and will be given at Guild meetings